Mid to Big Size Networks.- Router, Firewall, Load Balancer, HotSpot and VPN
AirGiga Router 1600 is a powerful Gigabit Ethernet Router + Firewall + Load Balancer + HotSpot + VPN Server based on Commell platform. This equipment requires a minimum knowledge about TCP/IP networks, therefore it is highly recommended to order the additional Preconfiguration service if you have not some networking experience.
Bonding is a technology that allows aggregating multiple ethernet-like interfaces into a single virtual link, thus getting higher data rates and providing failover.
AIR-ROU1600 is based on the powerful RouterOS operating system provides the following modes to perform the Load Balancing and/or Failover functionality:
802.3ad - IEEE 802.3ad dynamic link aggregation. In this mode, the interfaces are aggregated in a group where each slave shares the same speed. If you use a switch between 2 bonding routers, be sure that this switch supports IEEE 802.3ad standard. Provides fault tolerance and load balancing.
active-backup - provides link backup. Only one slave can be active at a time. Another slave becomes active only, if first one fails.
balance-alb - adaptive load balancing. It includes balance-tlb and received traffic is also balanced. Device driver should support for setting the mac address, then it is active. Otherwise balance-alb doesn't work. No special switch is required.
balance-rr - round-robin load balancing. Slaves in bonding interface will transmit and receive data in sequential order. Provides load balancing and fault tolerance.
balance-tlb - Outgoing traffic is distributed according to the current load on each slave. Incoming traffic is received by the current slave. If receiving slave fails, then another slave takes the MAC address of the failed slave. Doesn't require any special switch support.
balance-xor - Use XOR policy for transmit. Provides only failover (in very good quality), but not load balancing, yet.
broadcast - Broadcasts the same data on all interfaces at once. This provides fault tolerance but slows down traffic throughput on some slow machines.
Intel 1600 MHz. processsor
2048 MB DDR memory
RouterBOOT, 1Mbit Flash chip
CompactFlash type I/II slot (also supports IBM/Hitachi Microdrive)
4 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet ports supporting Auto-MDI/X
2 x optional Wireless 802.11AGB
One DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
IDT internal SoC hardware watchdog timer
Internal Power supply. External plug, 110-220 v. 50/60 Hz.
45mm x 484mm x 400mm
Operational: -20°C to +70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
Operational: 70% relative humidity (non-condensing)
Mikrotik RouterOS 4.x Level 6
- Bridge - spanning tree protocol; multiple bridge interfaces; bridge firewalling, MAC NATting
- VLAN - IEEE802.1q Virtual LAN support on Ethernet and wireless links; multiple VLANs; VLAN bridging
- Synchronous - V.35, V.24, E1/T1, X.21, DS3 (T3) media types; sync-PPP, Cisco HDLC, Frame Relay line protocols; ANSI-617d (ANDI or annex D) and Q933a (CCITT or annex A) Frame Relay LMI types
- Asynchronous - serial PPP dial-in / dial-out; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1 and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols; RADIUS authentication and accounting; onboard serial ports; modem pool with up to 128 ports; dial on demand
- SDSL - Single-line DSL support; line termination and network termination modes
TCP/IP protocol suite:
- Firewall and NAT - stateful packet filtering; Peer-to-Peer protocol filtering; source and destination NAT; classification by source MAC, IP addresses (networks or a list of networks) and address types, port range, IP protocols, protocol options (ICMP type, TCP flags and MSS), interfaces, internal packet and connection marks, ToS (DSCP) byte, content, matching sequence/frequency, packet size, time and more...
- Routing - Static routing; Equal cost multi-path routing; Policy based routing (classification done in firewall); RIP v1 / v2, OSPF v2, BGP v4
- Data Rate Management - Hierarchical HTB QoS system with bursts; per IP / protocol / subnet / port / firewall mark; PCQ, RED, SFQ, FIFO queue; CIR, MIR, contention ratios, dynamic client rate equalizing (PCQ), bursts, Peer-to-Peer protocol limitation
- HotSpot - HotSpot Gateway with RADIUS authentication and accounting; true Plug-and-Play access for network users; data rate limitation; differentiated firewall; traffic quota; real-time status information; walled-garden; customized HTML login pages; iPass support; SSL secure authentication; advertisement support
- Point-to-Point tunneling protocols - PPTP, PPPoE and L2TP Access Concentrators and clients; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1 and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols; RADIUS authentication and accounting; MPPE encryption; compression for PPPoE; data rate limitation; differentiated firewall; PPPoE dial on demand
- Simple tunnels - IPIP tunnels,EoIP (Ethernet over IP)
- IPsec - IP security AH and ESP protocols; MODP Diffie-Hellman groups 1,2,5; MD5 and SHA1 hashing algorithms; DES, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256 encryption algorithms; Perfect Forwarding Secrecy (PFS) MODP groups 1,2,5
- MPLS stands for MultiProtocol Label Switching
- Proxy - FTP and HTTP caching proxy server; HTTPS proxy; transparent DNS and HTTP proxying; SOCKS protocol support; DNS static entries; support for caching on a separate drive; access control lists; caching lists; parent proxy support
- DHCP - DHCP server per interface; DHCP relay; DHCP client; multiple DHCP networks; static and dynamic DHCP leases; RADIUS support
- VRRP - VRRP protocol for high availability
- UPnP - Universal Plug-and-Play support
- NTP - Network Time Protocol server and client; synchronization with GPS system
- Monitoring/Accounting - IP traffic accounting, firewall actions logging, statistics graphs accessible via HTTP
- SNMP - read-onlyaccess
- M3P - MikroTik Packet Packer Protocol for Wireless links and Ethernet.
- SNMP .- read
Due to high demand of our AIRGIGA range, please contac us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you information about availability if we are out of stock.